- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Formulates standard/routine proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups.
- Develops a budget and price estimate using standard models.
- Drafts the narrative that ties the project components together and package and presents proposal to clients
- Communicates back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group, i.e. clear details, critical timeframes and expectations.
- Collaborates with the operations finance group to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals.
- Tracks and reports on the status of all proposal components.
- Establishes and maintains on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
- Participates in external site visit
- Draw up potential local client lists and come up with strategies for partnership such as weekly visits and unique selling point strategies.
- Participates in activities needed to support the management functions
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University
- Strong knowledge of the bakery industry
- Understanding of theoretical applications and principles in confectionary and hospitality
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent writing skills
- Leading and supervising
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- High level of professionalism
- Confident and ability to adapt to various personality situation
- Exhibits strong business acumen, skills and maturity
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- 2-4 years experience in similar role