- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients' needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties' value
- Display and market real property to potential buyers
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Build referral and lead generation network
- Implement marketing plans and work to meet sales target
- Research, recommend and attend relevant exhibitions, seminars and fairs to promote the company's products
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply and will be preferred.