- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1-year post NYSC Business Development working experience with successful key accounts winning track record and capacity, preferably in the health sector.
- Experience in using digital marketing, content creation and SEO to create followership and new clients.
- Interest in Technology and the Nigeria health space.
- Young outgoing personality with the ability to make friends and interact with new people on the spot.
- Be quick to identify opportunities, create and execute plans leading to the conversion of such opportunities to results.
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good knowledge and use of MS applications.
- A degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities or Arts.
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Preferably between ages 23-30 years.
Salary Range: NGN75,000 – NGN150,000