Job Title: Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer's responsibilities include identifying the company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
To be successful as a Business Development Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Pursue and closeout on service opportunity leads in line with business development objectives as approved by the Business Development Manager
· Act as an intermediary between the Business Development Manager, and clients or partners or donors
· Carry out periodic business intelligence research and prepare comprehensive reports on it
· Prepare business proposals to present to potential institutions and donors
· Participate in prospecting activities for identification and preparation for anticipated funding opportunities
· Prepare and maintain accurate records of all business development activities of the organization
· Participate in meetings with prospective clients, partners, and donors
· Increase overall marketing efficiency and effectiveness through excellent digital efforts
· Execute new markets penetration and influence strategies as designed by the Business Development Manager
· Manage relationships with existing and prospective clients, partners, and donors
· Provide periodic monthly, quarterly, and annual comprehensive reports to the Business Development
· Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Business Development Manager
· Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related discipline
· 2-3 years minimum cognate experience preferably in a similar organization
· Excellent digital business orientation and Effective oral and written communication skills
· Relationship building and management skills & Effective business presentation skills
· Time management & excellent digital business orientation
· Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or a similar role.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.