Technical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create good relationship with existing and new clients
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Gather customer intelligence such as work forecasts, plans and EFE for scheduled projects
- Gather and track competition intelligence such as pricing, strategies and plan information.
- Tracking movement in Nigeria and report any changes from current status. Changes such as rigs coming, rigs leaving or changing customer, etc.
- Propose solution to customer technical challenges as necessary.
- Monitor contracts such as expiration, ceiling and ensure work activities do not exceed the ceiling.
- Liaise with government bodies such as NAPIMS, DPR and NCD on behalf of Emval.
- Ensure company is update with operating licenses, permit and registrations.
- Be aware of changing new technology in our service lines advice management of customer needs with respect to new technology. Source for new businesses
- Write proposals and Engage clients through presentation and conviction for well intervention and other services
- Collect field reports from operational heads for sales/service ticket generation for clients
- Preparation of quotation to prospects and customers.
- Follow up on invoices from customers and Ensure timely payments of completed jobs are made.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions and meetings on behalf of the company
- Meet with clients for supplies of materials
- Follow up on prospective/present clients on outstanding deals
- Proper documentation of Reports after each successive job execution.
- Any other assigned duties.
Qualification and Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Marketing or any related field
- 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Sales, or business development role
- At least 2 years experience in Oil and gas Industry
- Experience with SPDC and/or Agip
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully negotiate and close deals
- Must possess strong reporting,writing and presentation skills
- Good market research and analytics skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work quickly, think ahead to the next procedure and respond appropriately in emergency situations.
- Must work in accordance with all policies and procedures of the company.