We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. This role is responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Follow up on new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Plan and prepare business presentations for meetings and other appoints
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development of marketing literature
- Provide management with feedback on leads and current customers reached
- Discover new markets with appropriate tools and techniques
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Manage and retain relationships with existing and new clients
- Increase and maintain client base
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the business products and value proposition
- Write business proposals as directed by CEO or as required
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Recommend growth and customer strategy ideas to the CEO
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Draft and review contracts/bids of the company
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements
- Carry out any other functions that may be determined necessary and communicated to you by the Operations manager and Founder.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Minimum academic qualification of Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 plus commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.