Reporting to the CEO on a regular basis on strategies adopted and attending to the needs of seekers of Nutritional Healthcare services.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we're on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills -- you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.