Responsibilities of a Business Development officer:
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Experience in project management and/or sales.
Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.