· Client Relationship Management - Regular follow up with existing and potential clients.
· Contract Management
· Assisting in the preparation of technical and commercial offers. Effective compilation and packaging of proposals, tenders and bids
· Participate in the successful development of new business and/or expansion of existing scope, new clients and new markets.
· Represent the company in meetings where top management are not necessarily required to attend
· Handling additional responsibilities as directed by management.
· Manage and coordinate the sales team
· Follow up on bid submission and proposals
· Manage and keep record of company’s activities and endeavours Relate with field staffs, collect daily reports and communicate to the management
· Explore tender websites, tender papers, research organizations and other channels for tender opportunities for the company and thereafter notify management of prospective tender opportunities
Skills & Attributes/Core Competencies
· Good analytical and innovative skills
· Ability to think strategically
· Methodical and systematic approach with a good eye for detail
· Ability to deliver by planning work and setting targets for the achievement of objectives
· Plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instruction
· Works harmoniously with others to get the job done
· Personally responsible, completes work in a timely consistent manner
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Listens and responds effectively to staff and clients
· Able to handle confidential matters
· Able to manage multiple projects and able to determine project urgency in a practical way
· First Degree
Experience Requirement/Technical Competencies
· 1 years or above work experience
· High proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office Software
· Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of accepted good practice in the industry – oil and gas, construction and procurements
· Excellent spoken and written English
- Organized, methodical, confident, honest and reliable.