We are a reputable Healthcare services group, involved in the management of hospitals, clinics, community health plans, health management organizations (HMO) and provision of capacity building to the health care sector at the national level. Our Company is looking for a dynamic person to fill the following vacant position at our Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Office.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the company.
- Makes key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales.
- Research and analyse market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed.
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Time Management and Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Health Insurance will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer skills (Excel, Msword and PowerPoint)
- First Degree in Marketing or other relevant disciplines from a recognized Institution.
- Two (2) years post NYSC experience
- Experience in HMO will be an advantage.
Salary: NGN60,000- NGN80,000