The officer is expected to provide active sales leads for the various products offered by DotMFB as per the highlighted financial and non-financial targets. Officer will be provided with a brief of the active client profile and the target numbers based on the company’s target client mix.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for sales and marketing to actively drive deposits growth and loan portfolio growth.
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposits and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Ensure that due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization
- Develop and manage sales product pipeline to achieve FY targets for Retail and SME products.
- Responsible for mobilizing deposits to increase the captive funds base for the bank.
- Actively provide market intelligence about competing products and identifiable business and product opportunities.
- Lead top-level conversation with customers
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience including retail and SME business in the banking or non-banking financial services industries.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc or HND degree from a reputable university
- Strong Networking and client relationship management skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.