a. Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
b. Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
c. Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
d. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
e. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
f. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
g. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
h. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
i. Work with team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
j. Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
k. Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
l. Help to plan sales campaigns
m. Create a sales pipeline
n. Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
o. Increase sales of the business
p. Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
q. Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.