- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Digital Marketing Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Work hours: 8-5 Monday to Friday (can be called on weekends occasionally)
Salary: NGN 160,000- 200,000