We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill the position of Business Development Officer in the Marine/Shipping Industries.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:1 year
- The purpose of the Business Development Officer is to assist the company to acquire new businesses while maintaining existing ones.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communications on social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Company website, etc.
- Research the marine/offshore sector for new business opportunities; engage with management to initiate appropriate marketing strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- BSc/HND qualification required. However, candidates with relevant experience but minimum academic qualifications can be considered.
- Knowledge of marine telecommunications services such as Inmarsat Fleet broadband, FleetXpress, Fleet tracking, Inmarsat C, and Ship Navigation Systems would be an advantage.
- Great Communication and presentation Skills (MS office savvy)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.