This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated, creative, and analytical marketer with a passion for the Innovative product and services who thrives in an environment where teamwork is the rule and taking leadership is encouraged. As the Marketing and Development Manager, you are responsible for the strategy and implementation of the event and institutional marketing as well as business development and individual productivity. You will develop a multi-year plan to grow the Strategic Trade (STC)’s earned revenues, broaden its audience and client base, drive sales increase and clients request, foster community support, and heighten the STC’s visibility in Nigeria. You will work toward achieving jointly agreed-on annual goals in each of these areas.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The key responsibilities of the Marketing and Development Manager are to:
- Market all STC presentations, including products, services, and opportunities.
- Develop and implement a multi-year marketing strategy and plans that include:
- Overarching annual marketing strategy for STC with a focus on brand-based marketing approaches and clear brand messaging
- Specific marketing implementation plans for all STC products and services including messaging, advertising, promotion, social media marketing, media relations, and communications
- Oversee the design of and/or implement content for standardized design templates for all marketing and communications materials
- Enhancing the STC online footprint through the implementation of our web and social media strategy
- Monitoring sales results and adjusting campaign tactics to drive the desired results
- Strategies to optimize subscription marketing, membership sales and foster committed audience relationships
- Develop a multi-year fund development strategy and plan that includes
- Developing and implementing an effective Online Store.
- Developing and implementing an effective individual Online sales
- Identify, develop and maintain positive relations with customers to secure our operational and financial sustainability and growth.
- Establishing and championing guidelines for STC-branded communications and best practices among the STC team.
The Marketing and Development Manager will report directly to the CEO and they will work closely with the Designers, agents, and Business Partners to achieve common financial and reputational goals.
- Must be a good communicator with a strong sales experience
- Must be willing to travel across the region
- Must be focused and able to meet Monthly target
- Must have personal transportation means
- Must be vibrant, social, and outgoing
- Must not be scared of being rejected
- Must have good knowledge of using computers and camera
- Previous work experience in customer service, retail sales, and marketing will be an asset
While we have accommodation for those outside Rivers State (must be an exceptional candidate) Priorities are given to Residents of Rivers State.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.