- THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME JOB - ***REMOTE****
- We are looking for a Business Marketing Strategist to join our company. The individual must be a highly analytical self-starter, who dreams of online conversions. This role requires an innovator and an impact-driven thinker who can connect digital to all aspects of our business and drive growth opportunities. The individual must be able to understand our brands and communicate through digital interactions. The individual will be responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for our brands. He/she must be able to answer key questions such as how brands are managed through digital interactions, and how digital interactions turn into conversions.
- Must have a degree in Sales and Marketing from a reputable university
- Constantly looking for ways to bring in new customers
- Deliver CRM plan
- Managing current customers and work on approaches to gain more customers.
- Conduct branding, design, image development, SEO and SEM to penetrate the market and gain an ROI.
- Be able to assess markets and create position statements for opportunities, establishing and expanding technical recommendations, partner references, and business partnerships.
- Monitor daily sales and customer engagement
- Help businesses accelerate their social media presence by utilizing online tools to maximize brand visibility to develop strong relationships and engagement.
- Be able to develop business case, operating model, product development and implementation plans
- Be able to lead efforts to analyze strategic direction around practice management strategies, brand management, and new product development.
- Be able to provide strategic direction on future technology needs
- Present weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to the executives.
- Be able to transform business by introducing formal sales processes and customer relationship management practices improving customer retention rate to by 18%.
- See opportunities and manage campaigns through all available digital tactics (Social, Organic Search, Email, Content, UX/UI) to drive program impact
- Ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle multiple, contending priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Deep thinker
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)