What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
· Identify business opportunities by enlisting quality prospects and evaluating their potentials.
· Sell services by establishing contacts and developing a professional relationship with prospects.
· Servicing and growth of existing accounts within the allotted territory.
· Identify products improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trend, market activities, and competitors.
· Consign shipments from various customers on a daily basis.
· Generate invoices for customers and recovery of all receivables within the management approved credit period.
· Generate periodic reports as may be required by Management.
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
· Identify business partnership opportunities
· Ability to sell the company to potential clients or investors
· Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
· Maintain existing business relationship
· Think critically when planning to assure project success
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years’ prior industry-related business development experience
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
· Focused and goal-oriented.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly