- Work with the managing partner in driving strategic pillars, development plans and CCP growth projections
- Identifying, build and develop new market opportunities and prospect for new consultancy work through meetings, networking, other channels and existing relationship.
- Cultivate relationship with existing and potential clients
- Develop sales and marketing strategies
- Prepare financial projections and sales targets
- Attend events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to introduce CCP’s capabilities and value proposition.
- Participate in strategic meetings
- Produce weekly activity reports for management
- Incorporate customer needs and input/feedback from both internal and external customers.
- Prudently manage resources within budget
- A good first degree in Business Administration or Marketing with good grade from any reputable University
- Additional qualifications up to a Master’s degree level in Business Adminstration
- Professional Certification is a pre-requisite for consideration for higher responsibility
- 7 years post graduation experience of which a minimum of 5 Years should have been spent at a senior position handling similar responsibilities in a reputable organisation.
- Previous working experience with a consulting firm in the built industry will be an added advantage.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Technical, Managerial & Behavioural
- Organisational skills
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Quality management
- Communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Active Listening
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work without supervision
- Attention to details
- Honesty and reliability
- Result oriented