- A development manager is an essential role in any business. They serve as the point of contact for the customer, upper management and customers.
- They work as project managers scheduling and delegating tasks required to successfully complete the company's initiatives.
- A development manager will work with other department heads to establish project milestones and work to complete projects effectively and within the budget.
- A development manager is generally required to have a minimum of a Diploma in Project Management, Business Management or related field.
- An advanced degree would also be preferred.