· Establish a business development program by standardizing the bid submissions process and client engagement procedures.
· Actively source for bidding opportunities and work with Architects and Engineers to develop and submit compelling proposals.
· Generate new leads and engage in competitive negotiations for contracts (with monthly sales conversion targets)
· Build a strategic network with Institutions, Governments and Corporate Bodies to drive lead opportunities.
· Work with the Executive team to develop new product and service offerings, to drive sales and revenue growth.
· Monitor and track customer acquisition costs.
· Provide input and maintain proper utilization of client relationship management system (Sales Hub) for communicating client contacts, current targeted project status, and known future bidding opportunities.
· Perform research to identify, qualify and prioritize potential markets, projects and customers. Should be familiar with and be able to manage market research applications.
· Initiate and maintain an open and timely level of communication with Managing Director / Technical Director to maintain corporate management efficiency.
· Administer Business Development Unit policies, procedures and organizational structure within the boundaries set by Company policy and the management team.