The job holder will represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings, bring in new major business accounts & leading the Team on company registration with customers across different industries: oil & gas, manufacturing, power & utilities, etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Research consumer needs and identifies how our solutions meet them
- Train, motivate and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Maintains knowledge of marketplace issues, industry trends, competitive information, customer expectations, public policy, and other market drivers
- Continous customer relationship management & aggressive opportunities follow-ups,
- Setting up meetings & making presentations to customers. Driving Exhibition Coordination
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- Recommend new salespeople for recruitment consideration, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Drive annual sales target with the team and ensure good effort towards meeting the target.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration (or other equivalent relevant fields)
- 5+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success of the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills & Superb leadership ability
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Teamwork, collaboration skills & ability to build rapport
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Very competitive benefits package
- Special sales bonus with quarterly reward
- Yearly performance gift
- 20 Days PTO
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities | Remote working opportunities