We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will help build and scale our outbound sales and account-based marketing team. Joining our team of Business Development Managers, you’ll be reporting to the Director of Demand Gen. Your success in this role will be measured by your team’s ability to develop accounts and create opportunities that drive revenue at growing volumes. You'll have the opportunity to influence the larger account-based strategy, including defining target accounts and coming up with creative campaigns.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You will lead a team of business development representatives focused on generating new sales qualified opportunities for the business.
- Implement our Account-Based Marketing strategy by helping your team develop strategies to drive engagement, meetings, and opportunities from our highest value and highest intent prospect accounts.
- You will help hire & onboard a team of 6+ Business Development reps.
- Collaborating with other BDR Managers, you will be focused on consistent coaching and continued learning & development of BDRs.
- You will develop the sales, product and industry knowledge of each team member.
- Assist in the creation & execution of marketing campaigns focused on the target market.
- Experiment and develop strategies for a new target industry (e.g. FinTech, Entertainment, eCommerce).
- You will regularly report on your team’s and individual results, as well as identify and make recommendations for process and campaign improvements.
- You will organize training and design creative incentives to motivate and inspire your team.
- You will help construct a career path for team members and guide them in their development.
- 5+ years of experience in various sales roles, ideally with 2+ in a management capacity
- Proven success as a manager (i.e. you and your team have hit quota consistently, and/or you’ve taken an underperforming team back to quota)
- You are process-oriented, analytical and data-informed
- You have worked with a modern ABM sales tech stack (equivalents of tools like Salesforce, Salesloft, Vidyard, 6sense, Zoominfo)
- You enjoy experimenting with different approaches and constantly A/B testing tactics in order to develop an understanding of what works
- You are a self-starter and autonomous.
- Not obsessed with a spay and pray style to outbound, but take a more targeted and intelligent approach to create opportunities and maintain our quality brand association.
- Experienced in developing soft sales skills (Cold calling, emailing, discovery, qualification)
- You are used to working closely with both marketing and sales
- You’re good with a high degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- You possess the desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create scalable processes within a rapidly growing company
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.