- Ensure the profitability of the business, maximize profit and minimize expenses.
- Must be good at giving feedback on all tasks.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Must have a foundation in marketing and proposal writing.
- Have connections with high ranked persons in the media and entertainment industry
- Must be humble and accessible.
- At least 2 year’s experience in digital marketing
- A good team player
- Must be a social person
- A valid international passport
- Must be creative minded
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
It will be preferable if the job holder lives in the Fagba, Ogba, Ikeja, Sango, or Iyana Ipaja axis as proximity to the place of work is important.
The resumption time is 9 am.
Salary - 70,000
- Pension and health package.