As a Business Development Manager, your job responsibilities include the following.
- Actively identify business development opportunities to increase the adoption, profitability & growth of e-channel services
- Presentation and demonstration of e-channel products and services to clients as part of the sales effort.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving channel adoption goals.
- Preparation of technical and business-related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for e-channel integration or customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Responsible for implementing e-channel strategy and ensure achievement of annual e-channel financial goals.
- Ensure e-channel service is presented in a compelling way to Financial Institutions (FI) thereby driving product sign-up, revenue growth, and channel adoption, etc
- Conduct market analysis, feasibility studies and trend analysis to keep abreast of industry development and identify opportunities and threats for the e-channel business.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
We would love to meet someone with:
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 5 years related work experience including experience in a multinational B2B Tech Company, Banks, Telco, Fintech, software company etc
- Experience working in the capacity of a sales officer, marketing officer or business development officer.
- Good knowledge of Software, Payment, and Banking.
- Strong capabilities in sales operations, relationship management, lead generation, negotiation, product presentation, product management, sales intelligence, product domain knowledge, product branding and marketing.
- High proficiency in problem-solving, analytical thinking and communication.
- Good attention to detail and teamwork.