- Responsible for assisting management in the formulation of the sales proposition, project brief and FAQ, and costing of projects based on market feedback and information.
- Establish, promote, and maintain the company’s brand to generate business.
- Expand the independent marketers base and coordinating with them regularly for sales.
- Develop strategies and execute tactics that communicate the company’s brand message.
- Train members of the sales team for every project and share project specific update with term.
- Work with agents, vendors, lawyers, and members of the press to establish a high profile for the business.
- Responsible for reviewing the leading status, team performance, campaign analysis, attendance, target status, and competition status
- Responsible for executing marketing strategy in collaboration with the sales team and non sales team
Competences and abilities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of the real estate business
- Must have great selling skills and sound computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Internet, and email
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Must have 3-5 years experience
- Must be target driven