Our growing company needs an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We're searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we're looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We're looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, and inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- A minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree is required, MBA preferably
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience in project management and/or sales
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision-making.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000 (Open to negotiation depending on experience)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.