· Provide the company with technical advice and support
· Work with the team to develop the sales on the portfolio
· Participate in project/bid in order to offer a complete solution to potential clients.
· Perform market analysis and research to find new clients or tender to respond to
· Prepare and submit respond to tenders and/or request for quotation.
· Support the client with the design of their facilities and always propose technical solution in link with the Group products and services.
· Work with team to support the Group development.
· Research and introduce new technologies for all employees and management
· Assist in creating in-house standards
· Identify and maximize the use of best practices in his/her work & the work of other members of the team, particularly in key areas where procurement activities can add value and/or reduce time and effort expended on non-strategic requirements to achieve continual improvement on the cost effectiveness of the procurement service and the team.
· Apply and enforce the use of Market Intelligence tools
· Optimize performance the company by bringing his/her professional experience.
· Propose and implement KPI’s and REX practices in order to ensure continuous improvement within the function.
· Perform regular reporting of the activity
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• The job is based in Lagos but requires extensive domestic travels.
• Requires a very good interpersonal relationship, conviviality, capacity of anticipation, analysis, and synthesis
• Very strong team spirit and leadership skills
• Ensure success of project and customer satisfaction
• Responsible for new leads and new projects sales
• Responsible for the HSE performance within its scope
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Degree in any Business-related course.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Oil and Gas service business development
· A readily accessible network within the Oil & Gas service industry.
· In-depth knowledge of up coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
· Proven experience in a similar position within a Multinational Company.
· Experience with sale of EPC or major development contracts.
· Experience in sales to IOC from a Service Company.
· Dual experience with Producing Companies and Service Companies in the Upstream Sector
· Target driven and results focused individual.