What will my main duties include?
- Daily phone calls to Members in Nigeria
- Daily reporting on all phone calls made to the supervisor to be assigned
- Coordinating all activities between our members in Nigeria and the Head Office
- Coordinating all Nigeria member events in Nigeria
- Facilitate and coordinate strategic partnership with industry players and key stakeholders in Nigeria
- Reporting and updating all Candidates, Charterholders and Members in Nigeria of all the Institute’s new information and developments.
- Traveling to events both locally (Nigeria) and internationally in order to support the operations team and ensure the Institute’s members are satisfied
- Familiarizing yourself thoroughly with the services we provide
- Researching potential leads in an efficient, target-oriented manner
- Leading and coordinating Nigeria Network’s activities.
What will I gain from this?
- Good starting basic salary
- The opportunity to work in our multiple offices across Africa, Europe and Asia
- Opportunity to travel to events across Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Structured KPIs for career growth, based on personal performance
- Comprehensive internal training that will set you apart for future career
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities. At our organization, we are
- focused on promoting from within.
What do I need to bring to the role?
- Must be a female
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance,
- Accounting and related field. (Masters is an advantage)
- Excellent communication in English & Mature approach to building relationships
- Over the phone sales experience
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Focused and determined personality with a “Can do” “Will do”, make-ithappen attitude
- Must reside in Lagos, Nigeria