Strategic Planning and
- Responsible for the company’s growth and contribute to the company's strategic plan and long-range organizational goals through policy formulation and process development.
- Budget formulation and control for the department
- Coordinate and integrate the activities of the various functional areas of the business in order to achieve long-term organizational objectives
- Develop the risk framework for the company’s operations, including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business.
Research & Development
- Analyzing the value of potential and current clients' contributions to the growth of the company inline with current customers--industry type, number of employees and other parameters.
- Provide analysis and project the possible outcome for the company when examining research data
- Investigate the economic conditions or update in the industry, such as industry trends, policies and competition.
- Preparing case studies on prospective clients, drafting tailored proposals to suite clients.
- Product introduction and development.
- Identify workshops, trade shows, prospective projects and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry through advertorial scanning of Media publications.
- Marketing and client relationship
- Specific marketing and tracking of clients’ information.
- Presentations of proposals, response to Expression of interest and another ad-hoc consultancy
- Consistently follow up on clients through telephone calls and called the visit
- Recommendation on advertisement, branding, sponsorship, public relations, updating the company’s website and social media.
- Recommendation on the company’s profile, brochure and customized file for corporate marketing.
- Reporting all activities to management, both business calls report and weekly report.