We are a fast-growing property development and investment company and our operations are fully automated. We do and will manage residential and commercial real estate in the major cities of Nigeria. In addition, we are establishing a Digital Lending platform to extend micro credits to the poor and lower class. On this platform, we shall also provide venture capital finance to new business ideas of young and promising Nigerians. The Digital Lending Operations shall be based in Ibadan. This Operations shall be fully automated. We are ambitious and we strive for Industry leadership.
- We are now looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to facilitate the take-off and management of the Ibadan Operation under the Direction of the CEO.
- The BDM will run the organization smoothly.
- You will perform delegated administrative and management duties, conduct research, run errands, create and make presentations, attend meetings, appraise proposals, and projects, prepare reports, interact/engage stakeholders.
- You will attend negotiations and represent the organization from time to time.
- You will be actively involved in business development activities under the direction of the CEO.
- There will be specific goals set for customer enrollment and it will be your duty to ensure it is met from time to time.
- You will be contributing to the economic growth of the nation. For you who love to do something for the poor, this is a unique opportunity
- This is also, a unique career opportunity for you who is ambitious, goal-driven, aiming for the top, and very much interested in building a business career.
The Business Development Manager should meet the following requirements
• Educated at first degree or above
• The ability to maintain confidence and discretion at all times
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Digitally savvy and adept at using social media
• An innovator with the ability to use creativity and initiative to bring fresh ideas
• A team player and able to quickly establish credibility amongst people at all levels both within and external to the organization, across numerous cultures
• An ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Open and collaborative working style; must be comfortable in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
• Passion and enthusiasm
• Willingness and ability to travel overseas
• Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry is good but not essential
• You must strive for excellence at all times and be of impeccable integrity.
• You must be efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated, organized, proactive, and confident but not proud.
• A minimum of first degree , preferably in either of Computer Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics etc