· Take a solutions and consultative sell approach to ensure customers’ needs are accurately met.
· Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients.
· Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
· Develop and implement sales strategies.
· Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
· Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
· Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
· Help the business grow social media product sales.
· Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
· Prepare proposals and detailed costings and prepare contract documents for review by Sales Manager prior to negotiation with clients.
· Develop new business relationships.
· Present effective and professional presentations on Company products and services.
· Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is always kept current using the Sales pipeline.
· Develop, maintain, and apply a high-level knowledge of Company’s portfolio of products.
· Report on sales, activity and performance as required by Sales Manager.
· Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Company policies.
· Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
• Proven working experience at least 3 years as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role selling medical devices (sutures, wound care, and infectious control).
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field