Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and submitting highly competitive and responsive tenders that leverage automotive and after-sales services.
- Follow up with existing clients and new clients regarding payments, new product placement
- Participate with Management in re-order of stocks for automobile and after-sales services
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for automobile products and services.
- Planning, strategizing and implementing sales and service operations across the local and international markets with other Heads of Department in the Automotive business
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Expansion in growth, visibility and attraction of new customers to the automotive business all over Nigeria
- A significant leap in the level of automobile sales
- Quantum of the aftersales services and repeat patronages
- Reduction in the level of customers’ objections and warranty issues
Salary range : N120,000.00 to N150,000.00
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Age: Preferably 35 to 40years