- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Ensure company’s target branding, corporate image-making, planning, and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Present and develop new products (Loans and Savings).
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Client Retention and lead generation.
- Present and develop new products (loans and Savings) and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Ensure Savings targets are met.
- 5- 6 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role.
- Experience in leading a business development team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of MS Office and CRM software
- Relevant years of experience in business development, sales management, or relevant fields
- Degree Business Administration or equivalent
Go for it!
If you wish to be part of our corporate mission and support our growth, send in your résumé. Best of luck.