- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing customers.
- Increasing customer base, both online and retail.
- Writing business proposals.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective customers.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Minimum of 1year experience in the gaming industry or a similar organization.
- Fundamental skills on computer appreciation.
- Ability to travel outside the state of residence.
- A good communicator (both oral and written)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Innovative ideas on business development
- Excellent Computer skills.
MSc/BSc/HND in any field (with a minimum of Second class lower or equivalent)
NGN 100,000 - 150,000