- A proven track record of developing and presenting dynamic, charismatic and persuasive presentations. This skill is a must for you continually on this job.
- Proof of a minimum of 5 new businesses you have independently closed per year and proof of at least 5 organic growth opportunities you have closed for your clients each year.
- You must earn and command the respect and confidence of key client executives resulting in favourable feedbacks and assessments from clients.
- You must cultivate and maintain productive client relationships at senior levels of the organizations we serve, to enhance the company’s works.
- You must be able to feel the pulse of all client executives by touching base frequently with the senior executives of the organizations we serve.
- You must continually offer creative ideas, thinking, and counsel that clients would value if needed and continually merchandise the value of our professional services to clients.
- You must regularly seek client feedback on the company’s performance and promote the company's accomplishments. You will be expected to always proactively address issues, obstacles or conflicts with our clients.
- You will have the ultimate responsibility for profit and business growth for our clients.
- You will be expected to lead and be actively involved in business development campaigns and present new initiatives to drive sustainable growth
- You will be expected to generate at least N100 million in new business wins or organic growth per year.
- Establish a business development program by standardizing the bid submissions process and client engagement procedures
- Actively source for bidding opportunities and work with Architects and Engineers to develop and submit compelling proposals.
- Generate new leads and engage in competitive negotiations for contracts (with monthly sales conversion targets)
- Build a strategic network with Institutions, Governments and Corporate Bodies to drive lead opportunities.
- Work with the Executive team to develop new product and service offerings, to drive sales and revenue growth.
- Forecast sales based on active proposals and sales pipeline
- Monitor and track customer acquisition costs.
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to travel and work remotely
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results
- Formidable poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptionally good in customer care and relationship management
- Strong financial acumen
- Comfortable with ERP systems
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends in the construction industry
- Experience writing, editing, and proofing technical architectural engineering proposals
- A minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience, preferably in engineering, process, and/or construction sectors
- At least two (2) years of sales and business development experience
- A University Degree in a related field is required: Planning, Architecture, Engineering, etc. OR Business/Finance with a real estate emphasis or subsequent development experience.
- Competitive base salary
- Lucrative performance incentive plan (commission)