Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing new and maintaining old relationships with stakeholders.
- Understanding the company’s services and value proposition.
- Corresponding with existing customers about services.
- Identifying and promoting services to new customers.
- Attaining knowledge continuously of the scope of our services.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Development, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing.
- A minimum work experience of 3 years. Experience in relevant sectors (MSME’s; agricultural, finance, fashion, and healthcare, etc.) will be given special consideration.
- Excellent level of communication skills.
- Business partnership management skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to work collectively and uniquely within a team.
- Remote and Mobile
Full time with a trial period of one month.