- Contacting potential fashion retail clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives in fashion and beauty retail related market in Lagos.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Visiting retail customers to find potential retail partners and building partnership.
- Investigate and resolve queries from customers.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Introduce clients to the products by conducting presentations to clients.
- Provide routine feedback and support to Senior Officer or Director.
- Establish partnerships with a minimum number of clients - target to be determined on appointment.
Business Development Manager Requirements
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Has extensive experience in retail store operation or good connections with Fashion/Beauty retailers in Lagos.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field in the fashion or beauty industry.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.