Founded in 2014. Learning Questa is an industry-leading international education consultancy that empowers Nigerian youths and teachers with the knowledge and skills to succeed and compete in the 21st Century. With a proven record of accomplishment of successful student recruitment, university placement, test preparation, professional teacher development, and VISA counseling services, our team of award-winning professionals has helped hundreds of students gain entrance to reputable universities and colleges across the globe. We truly believe learning is limitless and our commitment to excellence is reflected across the board by the students and teachers that we get to work with each and every single day.
We are actively seeking a forward-thinking, dedicated, and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our team. This position will utilize an integrated strategy that may include, but not limited to, marketing automation with google, inbound/outbound telemarketing, lead generation/conversion via lists/social media, local networking/webinars, and grassroots marketing. This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing, and reinforcing best practices as we continue to grow our brand. To excel in this role you have to be an active listener, a collaborator, and an independent thinker who can multi-task and come up with creative ideas. This position will report to the CEO, and COO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educate clients about our company’s products or services in order to increase sales.
- Develop relationships in new territories and increase sales by contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Maintain current client relationships and identifying potential clients
- Maintain current client relationships and identifying potential clients.
- Researching schools and students to source for new opportunities.
- Generating leads via grassroots marketing campaigns, social media outreach, and email/telephone prospecting.
- Organizing school visits for partners to visit our local partner schools.
- Planning and implementing educational fairs, and information sessions (Webinars and Seminars).
- Recruiting students across Nigeria by providing school-specific information and advertisement to students.
- Researching schools to find new opportunities and increase the value of our current client base.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field. Non-degreed personnel might also be considered depending on skill and experience.
- Strong experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency (Proficient in using Google, Facebook, and other social media platforms).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Comfortable using a computer for a variety of tasks.