The job holder will be required to develop and implement the overall commercial and sales strategy plans for the organization. This includes the development and performance of all sales activities, customer acquisition, and expansion as well as driving the sales teams to achieve their targets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Execute strategies and plans for sales, usage, and retention across the Country for sustainable growth and development including ‘go-to-market plans for the digital campaign manager.
- Collaborate with the product team to better understand products and promote these products to potential customers.
- Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to acquire new customers and penetrate the market.
- Build and promote long-standing relationships and partnerships with customers.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while staying fully abreast of new entrants, products, and competition status.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in SterlingPro Business Applications and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Developing and writing business proposals to clients.
- Represent the company in networking events and conferences.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow up with the technical team for prompt resolution, various customer trials analysis, and support.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, CSE, or any relevant field. A Master’s degree and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of proven working experience in a Sales associate or Manager role in the Fintech, Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Real estate, or Insurance sector (preferably fintech)
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- The candidate must have existing leads/prospects as experienced sales personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture.
- A natural leader and motivator of sales, marketing, and business development teams.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and PowerPoint.
- NGN 400,000 - 700,000 (Gross), depending on your years of experience.