Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Daily and weekly sales reporting to GM and CEO
- Supervision and improvement training for current employees
- Developing new relationships with prospective clients
- Follow-up with current clients and development to improve sales and revenue
- Interviewing and screening candidates for employment
- New Employee training on various projects
- Weekly conference calls with established clients.
In addition you
will have the opportunity to work for a quality-focused company that encourages
employee empowerment, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction. All
this and lots of fun too!
Bachelor's degree in any field and 5-10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Post graduate degree will be an advantage
Must have and demonstrate Leadership skills.
- Must be a team player, organized, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Must have strong people and communication skills for interaction with other team members, customers and management.
- Must have ability to work successfully with computers and software.
- Must have the following specific software experience: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.