Business Development Manager with proven experience, strategy, self-motivation and confidence.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Prospect for potential new clients
- Support execution of projects
- Manage technical, budgetary and schedule performance to achieve client satisfaction and repeat business
- Prepare proposals and lead or participate in client presentations
- Oversee in-house staff (engineers, scientists) and subcontractors in project execution
- Report to Principal Engineer and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Develop new business opportunities and expand business with existing clients
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.