We are looking for a Business Development Lead to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue growth. The individual will help in researching and identifying new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e., all IOC, indigenous companies, and government bodies)
- To follow up daily on the activities of the oil and gas industry, especially with NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created.
- Ensure prequalification of the company with existing and potential customers
- To ensure participation in the bidding process for project prospects.
- Follow up on all submitted bid
- Follow up on client database get registered as a contractor with new prospective clients
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with management to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Ensure all statutory documents are up to date
- Ensure validation of company registration with major IOCs and indigenous companies
- Represent the company at conferences and exhibitions and build strategic partnerships with both foreign (OEM) and local firms.
- Follow up on new business opportunities and generate weekly reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc./ B.A Degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with local and international oil and gas servicing company
- Great business network among IOCs, and international service companies.
- Have sound skills in leadership and team management.
- A growth mindset, attention to detail, and an excellent work ethic.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills.