SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling of ASS Division (Training & Outsourcing) products and services.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Developing, planning, and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching to find new market opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and/or proposals for clients.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams for ASS Division (Training & Outsourcing)
- Develop and maintain relationships across a broad sphere of influence
- Attend key events and present the Division as a partner of choice, where assigned
- Achieve sales targets.
- Ensure conformance to QMS ISO 9001:2015 requirements
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Achieve assigned revenue target
- Healthy pipeline for projected Revenue Target
- Target Budget/Actual performance results (performance against critical business metrics: Net Margins, IRR, TSR, EBITDA, ROCE, ROA, ROI, Turnover, PBT, Customer Satisfaction, Staff Motivation, Quality standards, etc)
- Number of targeted high-profile customers won/lost
- SLA or MOU signoff for all sales activities
- Market share growth
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- MBA or related Master’s degree would be added advantage
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized body e.g., NIMN, CMMP
- 5 - 6 years of work experience in related roles within a reputable and structured organization.
- Track records of successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
- Exposure to marketing principles, government, and external agencies
- Solid business strategy development and execution skills
- Good understanding of the local and international security industry
- Strong business acumen and risk management awareness
- Strong consulting and advisory background
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Business Development
- Networking & Relationship Management
- Critical thinking & Problem-Solving Skills
- Managerial & Leadership Skills
- Teamwork & Cross-functional Collaboration