As Head, Business Development/Marketing, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and present new sales areas to management and improving sales through various methods
- Maintain current Partner/client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients and partners
- Contact potential Partners/clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with team members to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Train junior team people to improve sales goals and meet expectations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a similar area,
- Proven sales experience in business or related area,
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in order to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Technical skills required to create proposals and find solutions to meet client requirements, such as using software programs and communication tools.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Be proactive, organized, and handle work in stressful and uncertain environments
Salary will depend on skills and experience.