Skills and Qualification
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
• Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
• Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
• Bachelor's degree in business, administration, or related field
• 1-2 years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field, whether voluntary, part time, adhoc or full time
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
• Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Research and prospect for potential new local and international clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Engage potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
• Develop proposals that speaks to the partners’ clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Develop company’s CRM and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
• Promote the company’s products/services.
• Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and clients.
• Develop pitchbooks, promotional videos/material and other marketing literature.
• Engage ministries, departments, agencies and various private sector players to drive the visibility and endorsement of Tongston’s products and services.
• Handle memberships for Tongston Group to various relevant associations, groups and organizations.
• Conduct business, market research and user surveys.