We are on the lookout for the best candidate for our clients to fill the vacancy of the above position for our client located in Lagos mainland
- Design and develop strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project's achievement
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
- Can be Serving Corp members (must have at least 9months service left) OR
- OND, HND or B.Sc holders
- Must live within the area mentioned above
- Should have experience in Brand ambassadorship or Brand Activation programmes
- Skilled in excel.
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.
- Salary is Highly competitive*
Method of Application
- Forward CV and cover letter, stating why you consider yourself best for this opening.
- Your mail should have the subject Application for the position of Business Development Intern else it won't be considered.
- The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately.