Job Title: Business Development Executives.
Locations: Ibadan, Lagos (HQ).
· Maximizing sales penetration with clients by selling applicable company services.
· Visit and interact with potential clients to understand their organizational needs and with the help of other colleagues offer relevant solution that meets the client’s requirements.
· Oversee the sales process at each stage from contact to closing of deals.
· Plan client’s meetings ahead and ensure quality sales interactions weekly. You are expected to grow your own client base using different means.
· Follow up on sales to ensure deals are closed and payments are made.
· Exhibit excellent work ethics.
· Proficiency in English and in the use of computer.
· Good communication skills and must be goal driven.
· Excellent follow through; ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
· Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Good leadership and team building skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and as a team.
· Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
· Confidence and readiness to learn more in achieving excellence.
· Ability to adapt to new technologies as required.
Candidate should hold at least HND or BSc certificate.
· At least 2years of experience in active sales.
· Sales experience in an Insurance or IT firm can be added advantage.
· Impressive career path based on performance.
· Attractive commission on successfully closed deals.
· Basic monthly allowance.
· Trainings and Certifications.
· Bonus on exceeded targets.