The role will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business on investment. It involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist the organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisitions.
- Provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Generate and keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain high knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Act as Information management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain a client-focused working environment for the team.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities of the clients.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide support in new product development and enhancement activities of the company’s products.
- Provide pricing support to the solutions architecture team for pre-sales solution formulation including bid preparation
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Prospect aggressively and promote the sales of the assigned products set within the sales organization and the Nigerian market.
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue from the product across all accounts.
- Participate/facilitate client meetings (with sales account managers) for the promotion/sales of the assigned product set.
- Provide feedback/input into the product/propositions development process.
- 2+ years of work experience in business development and marketing, within a corporate institution
- A result-driven orientation
- Flexible, proactive, and data-driven.
- Good IT skills and must be proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management/Marketing, or any other related field.