We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives will be responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of competition in the industry. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship. To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration in the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Review clients' feedback and implement necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Sales and marketing experience in real estate.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 plus commission, and Transport fare
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.