Our firm, a major player in the real estate sector, with operations in Abuja, Kwara, and Lagos seeks to expand its operations in Lagos State. We are currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Define and see to the achievement of monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for your team to support the organization’s objectives.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities.
- Develop quotes, proposals, and arrange business meetings with clients, and close business deals.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for landscape services.
- Proactively initiating and engaging sales calls to new prospects.
- Defining and following up on yearly targets and objectives.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new services.
- Determining new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Identifying, evaluating, and pursuing potential key sales prospects.
- Real estate sales; ensures marketing, analyses, due diligence, credit presentation, and legal documentation.
- Ensuring high-level engagement with the management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis, and development.
- Developing annual sales goals.
- Ensuring the achievement and completion of monthly targets.
- Developing and delivering the business plans through carrying out research.
- Formulating market analysis and delivering accurate business reports.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locating potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protecting the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interfacing with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Building referral and lead generation networks.
- Interface and build long-term relationships with existing and new customers.
- Prepare business insights, market reports, and monthly reports and present them to the management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study.
- A Master’s degree or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2-5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate properties.
- Not more than 35years of age as of the closing date of this advertisement
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Passionate to make significant contributions to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
Remuneration: Attractive and competitive. Negotiable, based on experience and competency level, and subject to sales revenue generation. Other benefits (some dependent on certain terms and conditions) include high sales commission/straight-up cash bonuses of 10%; car gift; HMO; all-expense-paid vacation or international travels, etc.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.